One time we went to travel with the family and my husband stopped hearing well on one ear. That happened right after he cleaned it with an ear swab. Well, we mostly all do that don’t we? Happened to be, that the earwax did not come out as expected, but got stuck deeper in the ear canal. Thats when he stoped hearing with that ear.
We applied a beeswax candle thinking it could have been an earwax that clogged it, nothing come out. So my second thought was that he punctured the eardrum, possibly allowed for the ear swab to go too far?… So we decided to wait, but time didn’t help, he still could not hear.
Three days passed and his hearing did not get any better. After some more research we decided to try cleaning his ear with the procedure described below without giving up hopes. As the end result, Alex was able to get rid of a big ball of earwax that was blocking the way. It was as big as his nail (on the picture above). He could hear well once again!
Things You Need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Avacado Oil-any vegetable oil will work
- Bowl with Hot Water
- Wash Cloth
- Cotton Ball
- Glass of Plain Water-to mix with Hydrogen Peroxide 1:5
- Clove of Garlic-1
- With a dropper, fill a clogged ear canal with a warm garlic oil (click the link to see how I made it within seconds).
- Without closing that ear with a cotton ball yet, place a warm, wet wash cloth over the ear for about 10 minutes. (Submerge in the hot water, once it cools down to keep it warm).
- After 10 minutes of warm, wet wash cloth, close an ear canal with a cotton ball. (Keep laying on the same side for another 5-10 minutes).
- Then rinse that ear with a syringe under the sink. (The solution he used was warm water with peroxide in proportion of about 1:5. One part of peroxide to about five parts of water. That is for disinfection purposes).
- After about 5-10 attempts of flushing it with syringe, a huge ball of earwax came out of his ear! (Don’t give up washing it with syringe, it might take longer for the plug to come out.)
*Using garlic oil for the procedure would clear out any infection in the ear, if there happened to be any.
**Warm wash cloth (as warm as you can handle) turns earwax into a soft mass for it to come out easier.
This may save you a doctors visit, time and money! Stay healthy at stayhealthynotes.com