If there is a tooth abscess with a lot of swelling, you cannot get the tooth pulled until it gets under control. Here is what to do to avoid taking harmful antibiotics and get an abscess under control.
- Slippery Elm – 3 parts
- Active Dry Baking Yeast – 2 parts
- Cayenne Pepper – 1/3 part
- Clove Essential Oil – 2-3 drops
- Water – for diluting to make it into the consistency of a paste
- Garlic Clove – (small) or garlic capsules /tablets
- Buttermilk or Honey (to take with minced garlic clove)
What to do:
- Dilute mixture with a little bit of water (enough to make a paste). *It has to be “gummy” due to the Slippery elm.
- Pack this mixture around the gum.
- Hold in the mouth for as much as you can, 20-30 minutes, and spit it out (in the garbage can preferably).
- Rinse mouth with water that is at room temperature afterwards.
- Slippery Elm – will draw out the inflammation.
- Active Dry Baking Yeast – helps with the consistency of a paste
- Cayenne Pepper – stimulates the cells around the tooth to release toxins.
- Clove Essential Oil – works as a pain remedy, especially in toothache.
- Taking a whole, small clove of garlic every two hours should resolve the abscess and may actually save your tooth!
- If you prefer taking minced garlic-take it with a glass of buttermilk or spoon of honey.
*Make sure to pick a small clove, the one you can swallow.
**Do not take it on an empty stomach to prevent stomach sensitivity.
- Take garlic with a glass of buttermilk.
- You may substitute a clove of garlic with garlic capsules or tabl
- Apply the Slippery Elm paste to the tooth abscess as often as needed, or as often as you can handle it.
- Take garlic for every two hours daily until abscess won’t go away.
Final Result of a Paste:
My success story in treating a tooth abscess on my 8-year-old daughter you may read it here: Get Rid Of Tooth Abscess Without Antibiotics.
*I recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any recommended ideas written above also if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read more about Slippery Elm in my other posts here: